Advanced Microblading Academy / Feathering Beginner Course
How is Microblading different than Machine Tattooing?
Microblading is not the same as cosmetic tattooing carried out using a machine. Microblade strokes lightly score the surface layers of the skin (Epidermis) while machine tattoos penetrate into the deeper layers (Dermis). The surface layers are renewed over time, so microblade strokes will naturally fade while pigment implanted by a machine will remain deep and a longer period of time in the skin.
Microblading therefore, can be a semi-permanent makeup technique. Follow-up appointments will be necessary to maintain the full effect.
So What Makes the Best Microblading Training?
There are definitely a lot of options when it comes to semi-permanent/PMU makeup training so you might ask what makes our microblading course different?
- You will firstly need to learn how to perform the treatment safely, how to avoid infection and cross-contamination; both for your client’s sake, and your own.
- How to identify contraindications and ensure that your client suffers no ill effects.
- You will need to be able to design eyebrows that compliment and enhance your client’s face.
- Recognizing how the eyebrow affects our perception of face shape.
- Color theory is a must, not only knowing how to match pigments, but recognizing skin undertones and understanding how they will affect color selection.
- Last but not least, you will need expert instruction in the microblading procedure itself.
- From drawing a balanced and well-proportioned template to implanting the pigment with the manual pen at the correct depth in the skin.
- Other aspects of manual brow tattooing such as pain management, skin stretching and aftercare must also be covered in sufficient detail to give you the confidence to get on and actually perform the procedure as soon as possible.
What’s Included in this Course?
In this class you will learn Microblading & Shading
- Duration: 3 Days
- Work on live models with instructor supervision
- Includes: All training material and a kit (enough for 10 clients)
- Receive Pre-Care & After Care Instructions to give to your clients
- Learn the health behind microblading, what are the contraindications and why
- Learn realistic hair strokes
- Certificate of Completion
- Class is limited to 3 students to ensure you get individualized attention and support
- ColorTheory (LEARN UNDERTONES TO UNDERSTAND THE RIGHT COLOR TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR CLIENT)
- Learn how to Map the Brow and Design
- List of preferred vendors
- Sanitation Requirements to avoid Cross Contaminations
- How to start your business and be in compliance with health department
- Where to obtain insurance and what you need
- Info on how to obtain permits/licensing in Queensland
- Client Release Paperwork/Health Questionnaires provided
SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards to complete this course: Please click on this link
Fee & Dates
- Class Fee: $4995.00
- $500 Deposit Required
- Class deposits are non-refundable, they may be applied to another class. We make every effort to be accommodating, however after your second class cancellation your deposit will be forfeited.
If you are interested to find out more about this course please contact us!