Fundamental Cosmetic Tattoo Training
5 Day Beginner Course
This fundamental cosmetic tattoo course is designed to give you the basic skills to start your career in the cosmetic tattoo industry.
Students will finish the week with the understanding and confidence to perform eyebrow, eyeliner, lip lining and shading procedures. The Fundamentals cosmetic tattooing class will be based on Milady’s Aesthetician Series Permanent Makeup: Tips and Techniques,
This class is taught by owner, Permanently Beautiful Instructor, Vicky Baumann. Her esthetic background provides the student with an enhanced understanding of proper safety precautions, including sterilization, sanitation and the avoidance of cross-contamination, which will be crucial for understanding the extreme importance of sanitation in the industry.
What’s Included in this Course?
- Machines and devices
- Anatomy of the skin
- Color theory
- Transmission cycle of infectious diseases
- Sanitation and disinfection protocols
- Proper needle handling and disposal;
- Blood spill procedures
- Equipment and instrument storage
- First aid
- Skin penetration standards
- Procedure supplies
- Professional standards
- Client health history & consent forms
- Marketing and establishing clientele
- Includes: All training material and a kit (enough for 10 clients)
SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards to complete this course: Please click on this link
Fee & Dates
- Class Fee: $7995.00
- $500 Deposit Required
- Class deposits are non-refundable, they may be applied to another class. We make every effort to be accommodating, however after your second class cancellation your deposit will be forfeited.
If you are interested to find out more about this course please contact us!